Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
I was tagged by PrinceBenji
1. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
*snort* Umm… my mind instantly went to wanting to be in a room when each of the following woke up so I could see what they look like in the morning: Aidan Gillen, Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen, Ben Whishaw, Santiago Cabrera and Sendhil Ramamurthy. I do realize how creepy that is, yes.
2. Which one would you prefer, a beach holiday or a city break?
City break, without question. I’m a pale bastard so a beach would basically mean me in a hotel room never leaving.
3. Do you often remember your dreams?
I do. Sometimes this is wonderful and other times, it is awful.
4. What’s something that always makes you smile?
My son, Linus.
5. Are you adventurous?
I don’t think so, no. I think my mind is an adventurous place but whether I act on it is another issue entirely.
6. What’s your favourite clothing item?
A tossup between my 9 hole black Doc Martens and the Tiffany necklace that my mother gave me before she died.
7. What’s your favourite pastime?
*snort* Umm… thinking of porny situations that people I lust after find themselves in… with each other. Ahem.
8. Coffee or tea? Why?
Tea. Decaf. Caffeine gives me migraines.
9. Are you an early riser or a night owl?
Due to my son’s sleep habits, I’m up at 5:30 every morning.
10. What’s something I should definitely watch/read?
Ready Player One by Ernie Cline. It’s fucking brilliant.
11. What are you looking forward to right now?
Aidan Gillen picspams on my dash for his birthday. Also, a 5k run I’m doing on Sunday.
1. Do you have any tats or piercings?
2. If the one person you admire most turned out to be an asshole, would you tell them so?
3. What is your most unpopular fandom opinion?
4. Tell me your secret shame.
5. What was your first fandom?
6. In the zombie apocalypse, are you more apt to run or fight?
7. If you could jump into any book, which would it be and who would you be?
8. What film had the most impact on your life and why?
9. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
10. What song do you hate so much, it makes you rage?
11. Five people (dead or alive) you’d have at a dinner party.